Well well well, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these hasn’t it!? How embarrassing, I said I would be consistent but here we are in September and this is my first playlist post in a while. Let me ask for forgiveness in form of another lit playlist… a throwback workout playlist to be precise!
If you know about me (which you should by now), I absolutely love my throwbacks. My Spotify is full of them and I can confidently say that those nostalgic hits are better than most of the music made today- (fight me)!
Now, I don’t want to sound like an old lady but music just isn’t the same anymore and sometimes I just need the assistance of a few classics to get me through a workout.
Do you want some music that’ll have you feeling like a complete boss b*tch while getting your cardio in!? Ready for one of the best exercise playlists on Spotify!? Well you’ve come to the right place girl let me tell you, this playlist is jam packed full of some absolute bangers! Here is my throwback workout playlist 2021!
Don’t forget to click on the Spotify playlist link once you’re done!!!
My top 40+ Throwback workout Playlist
This playlist is definitely a mix, but if you enjoy hip-hop, rnb and pop- this one’s for you!
1. Kanye West- The New Workout Plan
2. Sean Paul- Temperature
3. Aaliyah- More Than A Woman
4. Timbaland- Cop That Sh*t
5. Britney Spears- I’m A Slave 4 U
6. Justin Timberlake- Rock Your body
7. Ciara, Missy Elliot- One, Two Step
8. Daddy Yankee- Gasolina
9. P!nk- Most Girls
10. Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Pharrell- Pass The Courvoisier
11. Missy Elliot- Get Ur Freak On
12. Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris- Yeah!
13. Destiny’s Child- Lose My Breath
14. Jagged Edge, Nelly- Where The Party At
15. The Pussycat Dolls- When I Grow Up
16. Sean Paul- Get Busy
17. Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland- 4 Minutes
18. Sisqo- Thong Song
19. Eve- Tambourine
20. Justin Timberlake- Summer Love
Enjoy Korean music? Well have you checked out my last K-music workout playlist!? Click the image below!
21. Missy Elliot- Work It
22. Busta Rhymes, Sean Paul- Make It Clap
23. Brandy- Afrodisiac
24. Mystical- Shake Ya Ass
The Notorious B.I.G and Others – Nasty Girl
26. Outkast- The Way You Move
27. Rupee- Tempted To Touch
28. Nina Sky, Jabba- Move Ya Body
29. Busta Rhymes and more- Touch It Remix
30. Rihanna- Pon De Replay
31. Destiny’s Child- Independent Women, Pt. 1
32. Ciara Missy Elliott- Work
33. Flo Rida, T-Pain- Low
34. Jennifer Lopez- Jenny From The Block
35. Terror Squad- Lean Back
36. Missy Elliott, Ciara, Fatman Scoop- Lose Control
37. Destiny’s Child- Survivor
38. Kelis- Milkshake
39. Britney Spears- Toxic
40. 50 Cent- P.I.M.P
41. Ciara, TI, Jazze Pha- Goodies
42. Black Eyed Peas- My Humps
43. Destiny’s Child- Bootylicious
44. Britney Spears- I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll
And there it is, the top 40+ throwback songs I’ve had on repeat for months.
I have to say, this has probably been one of my favourite playlists to make and listen to- each and every song on this throwback workout playlist is extremely addictive! Did you enjoy this workout playlist? Did you know all of the songs? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time y’all!